Monday 22 August 2011

Monday Mamas: Saturday mornings with Jamie


Me and Jamie have a little routine on a Saturday morning: We have something yummy for breakfast or a mid-morning snack.  This weekend, we got up, had some breakfast, got dressed and played, then once Alfie went to bed for his nap, we warmed these delicious chocolate croissants in the oven.  (Jamie definitely takes after me in the chocolate-liking department!)

We sat down to eat these at the table; Jamie had his with a glass of milk, me with a cappuccino.  I think Jamie loves this because it is something just the two of us do, and I think that's so important, especially when there's more than one little one in the house.

p.s These were the best tasting croissants I have ever had - so chocolatey!

(All photos pretty + pretty)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...