Thursday 18 November 2010

London

So we're back from our whistle-stop visit to London, and it was......cold!!  It was also exciting, busy, and full of interesting things to see and do.  We didn't make it to the Marylebone High Street Christmas lighting that the lovely Lindsey at Urban Mums recommended (I was that cold I was tucked up in my hotel bed at that time with a cup of hot chocolate to warm up my hands, I'm such a wimp), but we got dressed up and went out later.  I think I may treat my Mum with a trip to London for her birthday, she'll love it!

(Photo from We heart it)

2 comments:

Lindsey (urbanmums) said...

Glad you had a great time in London!

Thanks for the mention. :) I've been wanting to visit Marylebone Christmas lights for the last 4/5 years... but am usually deterred by the cold too. This time I planned to meet friends so I had no excuse!

Have a great weekend.

Kirsteen said...

Your pictures were great, I bet it was lovely!

I am terrible with the cold weather, I need to invest in some warm winter woolies I think :)

Hope you have a great weekend too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...